WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Some cookies are controlled and managed by the website owner (known as ‘own cookies’), whilst others are handled by third parties (known as ‘third-party cookies’) as for instance, they offer a tool or function integrated into the website.
The specific uses we make of these technologies are detailed below.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHY?
We use the following types of cookies on this website:
1. Technical cookies (essential for providing our services): These cookies enable users to browse websites, platforms or applications and use the various options or services they offer, including those that are used to manage and operate the website, activate its functions and services such as traffic management and data transfer, identify sessions, access restricted zones, issue reminders of items included in an order, place orders, manage payment, prevent fraud related to service security, request registration or participation in an event, count visits for billing software licences relating to service operations (website, platform or application), use security elements whilst browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound, activate dynamic content (e.g. text or image preloaders) and share content on social media.This category also includes cookies used to manage our advertising space in accordance with technical criteria such as edited content, frequency caps or origin checks on potential customers when they have activated an advertising link from a website associated to affiliate marketing programs.
These cookies are exempt from compliance with the obligations stipulated in article 22.2 of the Spanish Law of Information Society Service and Electronic Commerce (LSSI).
2. Preference or personalisation cookies: We use own cookies enabling us to remember information so that users can access the service under specific conditions that will differentiate their experience from that of other users, e.g. the language used or the appearance or content of the service based on the type of browser used to access the service, etc.
To accept or reject the use of this type of cookies, please access the cookies settings panel.
3. Analytics or performance cookies: We use third-party cookies that enable us to compile user numbers and thereby conduct the statistical measurement and analysis of their use of the services offered. In order to do so, an analysis is conducted of your browsing habits on our website in order to improve the products or services we provide.
You can consult the list of third parties that process the data obtained from these cookies here.
4. Behavioural advertising cookies: We also use third-party cookies that enable us to analyse user browsing habits in order to create specific profiles and show advertisements that have been personalised in accordance with these profiles.
In order to tailor our online advertising, making it pertinent and relevant, we use selective online advertising programs. Companies participating in selective advertising programs can show you advertising tailored to your tastes and interests, in line with the information generated by your browsing habits on our website or those of third party participants in the program. For this purpose, these companies may install cookies in your browser in order to identify you as part of the corresponding audience. Likewise, they can detect your previous visits to our website by installing a tracking cookie.
More information about online behavioural advertising and how to manage your browser privacy and to opt out of this type of processing is available at www.youronlinechoices.eu
Consult the list of third parties that process data obtained by using these cookies here.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The processing of data obtained from our own cookies (those controlled by the website owner) does not imply the international transfer of data.
You can learn more about transfers to third countries that may be made by third parties identified in this cookies policy by consulting their corresponding policies (see the links provided under the section ‘Third-party cookies’).
DATA CONSERVATION LENGTH
Certain cookies are cancelled once users have finished browsing that particular website (session cookies), whilst others may be stored in users’ hardware and accessed for longer periods (persistent cookies).
Expiration of own cookies. Preference or personalisation cookies: They remain valid for a maximum period of 1 day following installation or updating.
Expiration of third-party cookies. Details of the conservation length for third-party cookies identified in this cookies policy in their corresponding policies (see the links given under the ‘Third-party cookies’ section).
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
The installation of third-party cookies may involve the compilation of personal browsing data such as IP addresses or online identifiers by third companies for marketing or other purposes under their responsibility. You may obtain information about any possible processing of personal data by third parties identified in this cookies policy as well as how to exercise your rights in their corresponding policies (see the links given under the ‘Third-party cookies’ section).
HOW CAN I MANAGE COOKIES?
Likewise, you may allow or block cookies, erase your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. In order to do so, consult the options and instructions provided by your browser. Remember that if you accept third-party cookies, they must be erased from the browser options.
For your convenience, you will find below the information on managing cookies provided by the principal browser developers:
- Explorer, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Firefox, https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/
- Safari, https://support.apple.com/kb/index?q=manage+cookies&src=globalnav_support&type=organic&page=search&locale=en_US
To disable the use of third-party advertising cookies, users can also visit the opt-out page of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all the website functions.
Cookie Type ANALYTICS / PERFORMANCE :
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS, GOOGLE TAG MANAGER and GA AUDIENCES. Controller: Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043. USA. More info about how GOOGLE ANALYTICS and the cookies used by this service is available at the following links:
You can disable GOOGLE ANALYTICS cookies by installing the opt-out complement created by Google and available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- ADOBE DYNAMIC TAG MANAGING CLOUD. Controller: Adobe Systems Incorporated, Legal Department, A1, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA, 95110-2704. More info about these cookies available at:
- NEW RELIC. Controller: New Relic, Inc., Attn: Legal Department, 188 Spear Street, Suite 1200, San Francisco, CA, 94105. More info about how NEW RELIC and the cookies used by this service at the following link:
Cookie Type BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING:
- DOUBLECLICK, GOOGLE ADWORDS CONVERSION AND GOOGLE DYNAMIC REMARKETING. Controller: Google, Inc., with registered business address at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043. USA. More info about these cookies available at: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ad/ and https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=en
To disable DoubleClick cookies, go to the DoubleClick disabling page: http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx
- BING ADS. Controller: Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA, 98052. More info about the use of BING ADS Cookies at: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement/